No financial products or services for sale
No financial relationship with any service provider
Top 10 Questions People Ask
1. “How am I going to pay off my student loans and my credit card debt?”
2. “Will I be able to buy a house someday?”
3. “How do I develop and stick to a budget?”
4. “I shouldn’t contribute to my 401k unless my company matches, right?”
5. “Can I have an IRA if I have a 401k? And what’s a Roth?”
6. “The stock market seems risky, can’t I just keep my savings in cash?”
7. “Who can help me better understand my employee stock options & RSUs?”
8. “Should I pay for a financial planner? What about a robo-advisor?”
9. “Can I do my own taxes, or do I need to hire a CPA?”
10. “Wills, trusts, healthcare directives, life insurance, what estate planning should I do?”
Topics We Cover
Student loan & credit card debt, mutual funds & ETFs, 401ks & IRAs, stock options & RSUs, income taxes, wills & trusts, social security, and more...
Be the CFO of your life: effectively manage your spending, servicing debt, and saving & investing.
Understand taxation, know your way around a 1040 and the common schedules.
Stocks & bonds, ETFs & mutual funds, 401ks & IRAs, and the three must-know investing principles.
What it means, why you need it, what's involved, and how to get started on yours.
Options & RSUs
What they are, how they work, tax implications, and key considerations to think about.
Key things to think about and steps to take when you’re contemplating retirement.